HOME | Pacquiao vs Cotto News | Pacquiao vs Cotto Videos | Pacquiao vs Cotto Pictures


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nick Charles predictions for Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto and More!

pacquiao vs cotto
In an interview that you can not miss, conducted by our very own David Tyler, and playing in full on our homepage (as well as linked below), Tyler sits down with the legendary SHOWTIME Broadcaster, Nick Charles.

When asked about the November 14th battle between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto, Charles predicts Pacquiao will win the match-up. "I like Pacquiao in this fight," states Charles.

Charles added that he went against Pacquiao in his last fight with Ricky Hatton. So wrong on his prediction, he's thinking this time Pacquiao might defeat Cotto. "I picked Hatton to beat Pacquiao and boy was I wrong, I thought it had to end sometime for Pacquiao even though they were both the same height and build. I was so wrong on that I’m thinking that maybe he will beat Cotto. I believe that Cotto will be really dangerous early; he is a great body puncher and will try to work the body in the early rounds." stated Charles.

Charles has much more to say on Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto. You can now check out the interview in its entirety, conducted by David Tyler by clicking here:

Source: doghouseboxing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment