HOME | Pacquiao vs Cotto News | Pacquiao vs Cotto Videos | Pacquiao vs Cotto Pictures


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pacquiao vs Cotto NYC Presser



Boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto faced off today at Yankee Stadium in New York City on the first stop of their cross-country, five-city, two-ocean media tour promoting “FIRE POWER” — their November 14 world welterweight championship super fight. “I will train harder than I have ever trained before because Miguel Cotto will be my toughest test as a professional fighter,” said Pacquiao. “I know Miguel Cotto is an excellent fighter and a great world champion. He is strong and smart and that is a dangerous combination for anyone who challenges him. But like every fight, I will not enter the ring alone. My countrymen don’t just give me their support. They also give me their strength, their pride and their love. That is why I must give my all. I fight to win and to give honor to the Philippines.”

“He has fought a lot of tough fighters but never one like me,” said Cotto. “The world will know who the best is when we meet in the ring”

Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum added, “This fight will be the most exciting and memorable event that Top Rank has promoted in 40 years. I am certain it will take its place as an exciting and action-packed classic such as Hagler vs. Hearns and Ali vs. Frazier III. On November 14, Pacquiao vs. Cotto will join that list of boxing classics.”

Source: fightnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment